Wednesday, May 13, 2009

KDU FOOD FAIR

hey guys...
nw I'm sitting in my room with air-con ~~!!
so comfortable here ~!!
jz nw I was freaking HOT !!
mr. Sun was very huge !!
my skin keep sreaming ><


the food fair was very successful....
it was really liveliness !!
evione try to sell their foods very hard
nt oni the students and the lecturers join it
there were oso many visiters coming to join the food fair

even though there was smokes
it's quite fun with the HOT MUSIC
sum of them even dance on the DJ stage !!
it's really entertain ^^

c...Chris was eating the chu cheong fun ...
it's nice ^^




after that
let's c the other two gals ....



actually I was going there with my empty stomach
XPP
so tat's nt enuf for me...
( mandy oso same with me XPP )
v've the second round ~!!
Lut Lut ~
It's very syok whn eating ~
but really hot
cuz v were sitting in front of the burner
omg !!
feel thirst like hell...
I was looking for drink ...
but at last I bought ICE LEMON TEA and shared with Jun ^^

finally

FULL!!

haha XDD

thn went to c the cheer's practice...

seem like very fun

but tired too~


Gals~

i will support u all ~!!

try ur best ya ~ ^^














1 comment: