Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Holidays' Planning

TODAY
is my fren's BIRTHDAY ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
almost forgt d...
so paiseh XPP

wanna gv her a BIG HUG oso cnt..
she stay at setapak nw ><
muz meet her during the break
long time din chat with her d...
TVXQ,BIGBANG,FT ISLAND, SJ, DAVICHI,SON DAMBI, LEE MINHO
STAR KING, WE GOT MARRIED, BOYS OVER FLOWERS
wish to chat with her soon ~~!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok...
other topic nw...
my term break is coming
SOON ~!!
planning to hv MOVIES
wif my mummy and frens...
I wan to watch four movies
anticipating~
^^

&

I wan to meet YONG
my ns's fren
so sry to her
cuz long time din find her d ...
muz go shopping wif her
hehe ^^

hmmm...
I oso wish to go JB
to c my beloved DA GOK GOK
really feel darn sorry to her ...
bt I knw she wun angry wif me
she will forgv me ...
she is an understanding person...
I really wish I cn go c her...
MISS HER
sob sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment