Monday, April 27, 2009

SHOPAHOLIC

I went to shopping last Saturday...
and i bought clothes again ><
actually i wish to buy shoes as well...
at last i bought clothes but shoes...
i bought dresses actually ...
it's really nice
I like them so much
haha XDD
me bought for my mummy also...
I didn't buy clothes for my brothers for a long time already...
next time will try to get them some
hehe ...

I really become shopaholic already...
everytime i must buy some clothes when i go shopping...
want to change myself
don't want buy any clothes already...
but how to do ?
i know sure i will buy again when i go shopping next time
the best way is don't go shopping
but i like go out ...
haiz ...
i think next time just go watch movie then is enough for me ...
don't let me see those pretty clothes...
><

No comments:

Post a Comment