Wednesday, April 22, 2009

School Life

Assignment and Assignment ~~!
wuuu ~~~!!!
So hate of this words >,<
I m doing the writting skills' assignment this week ...
haiz ...
so lazy and lack of ideas to do it ><
S.O.S~~!!!
I wish i've a Doraemon with me now
but i know i got to do it myself
nobody can help me except me ...
so ...
just do it ~~!! >< ( actually really lazy to do it )
after writting skills' assignment
I need to finish IMC's assignment also ...
those two assignments need to submit it by friday ...
i MUST finish it by time ...
next,
sociology's assignment ~~
can choose the topic ...
subculture ~~~
that's is ~~
I wish to do that ...
Harajuku
Megu,Alice Nine and Gazette ...
all those pictures i can use it when i m doing that assignment ...
^^
after those assignments
that's the mid-term test coming ...
must fo revision before that
i m scare that my brain will become all blanks when i see the question papers ...
so i must be hard work~~
try my best in study now ...
want to have a new study style in new school ...
gambateh gambateh
aza aza fighting ~~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment