Monday, January 11, 2010

DUN BE DUMB!!!

is tat a pair of couple must hold their hands tie like gumming with the ELEPHANT BRAND GUM?
I really dun understand
it can separate rite?
dun do something tat is really dumb pls..

d story began like tis...

I went to MV with my mum and fly on sunday
whn we reach
I need to move out from the train
thn gt a pair couple
their hands really hold very tied
until the guy was already outside the train but the girl wasn't
they still hold their hands
thn Im the most innocent one
cuz I stand thr
cnt move out at all
their hands had BLOCKED ME!!!
retarted!!!
can u jz pls separate ur hand for awhile to let other ppl to move out?
pls realise that there're still many ppl wanted to move out
ur gf gt legs
she will knw hw to WALK OUT FROM THE TRAIN !!!
no need to worry
it's really piese me off!!
wth!!!
shud it need to hold tat tie?
wanna show ppl both of u really love each other so much?
yea i knw
cuz u two had hug and hold each other since move into the train
I SAW and I believe EVERYONE SAW
==

second time..
whn we wanted to go bek
same thing happened agn
WTH !!
there're so damn many ppl
and u two still dun wan separate for awhile
thn make ppl like us suffer from cnt move in or out
hell u !!
think larx pls
after separate CAN HOLD BACK AGN ok ?
dun block others who really wanna go back home a.s.a.p
==

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is another little story on the same day....

whn me and my fren were waiting for the train
one white ppl came to us and asked
is tat the train will arrive on xxxx time?
we said YES
thn he asked, means tat we needed to wait for xx mins?
we said YES also
his face impression told us that he was quite shocked with tat
after that
he told us " I THINK THE TRAIN WILL COME IN EVERY TWO MINUTES "
we shake our heads and said NO
gosh
it's really very shame ...
feel like the white ppl was quite dissapointed with the service of ktm
><><

3 comments: